Code for Tanzania uses data to give citizens hyper-local and hyper-personal information to make better informed decisions about bread & butter issues. Code for Tanzania also builds technology tools to amplify citizen voices. We empower citizens.
We believe that strong democracies rely on engaged citizens who have actionable information and easy-to-use channels for making their will known. We support civic watchdogs, government and social enterprises to meaningfully engage with citizens.
We are seeking talented writers and communications professional that are very active on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, G+, Instagram).
• Excellent written and oral fluency in English and Swahili
• Quick Learner and ability to think on your feet
• Experience in marketing, PR, communications or related jobs.
• Location – Dar es Salaam
• Developing and writing content for social media and blog page
• Managing social media profiles
• Engaging with people on social media networks
• Responding to queries and comments
• Develop strategies and promotions to increase awareness and engagement
• Attend events and cover them
• Work with gathering data from partners for content production
To apply send a copy of your CV including links to your social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) to email@example.com